An email has been one of the most widely used communication channels for users around the globe. Various email channels are being utilised these days, for example, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email channels that a user can use for personal and professional communication. Since you are reading this blog, you might be facing an [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error in Outlook and looking for its solution. You might be facing this error while logging into your account or sending an email.
All you need to do is follow the guide given below to understand what is [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error, the reasons behind the error, and how to fix [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error in Outlook mail.
How to Fix [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error code in Outlook mail
The methods given below can help you resolve the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error while using Microsoft Outlook. Let’s have a look at all the methods.
1. Clear Outlook's cache and cookies
Clear the cache and cookie memory of your Outlook application to solve the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error code.
Steps to follow:
- Logout of your account or accounts if you’re using multiple accounts simultaneously after clearing the cache and cookies.
- Close the application and shut down your PC/Laptop, and restart it.
- Login from a single account and see if the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error has been resolved.
- Follow the method given below if the Outlook error still bothers you.
2. Update Microsoft Outlook
One of the primary reasons for the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] mail error code occurring on your PC might be the outdated version of Microsoft Outlook.
Steps to follow:
- Check the current version of Microsoft Outlook installed on your PC and compare it with Microsoft’s latest version on their official website.
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Outlook if you haven’t updated it for quite a long time.
- Delete the previous version and install the latest version to fix the Pii_Email error.
- Follow the following method if you continue to face the issue.
3. Check plugins and extensions
Various unnecessary plugins and extensions might be the reason behind [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error popping on your window. Scan all the plugins and extensions and check if one or the other is creating a problem in the working of Outlook mail.
4. Use Microsoft's auto repair tool
There is a way Microsoft helps its users to solve errors while using its applications. Microsoft’s auto repair tool helps repair all the errors and might assist you in solving the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] Outlook error.
Steps to follow:
- Visit the link to download the Microsoft auto repair tool by choosing your operating system.
- Start the tool and let it scan the error that might be causing the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] mail error.
- Click on the fix button when detecting the error and follow any further instructions that pop on the screen.
- Restart your device and Outlook application after the tool is done repairing Microsoft Outlook.
- Follow the methods given below if this doesn’t work as well.
5. Don't use multiple accounts
Try logging in from a single account if you’re using multiple email accounts on your Outlook app at the same time. Log out all your accounts and restart the application to login from a single account that you might want to use.
Follow the method given below if this doesn’t work for you.
6. Contact Microsoft Support
Considering contacting the Microsoft support to take help in solving the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] mail error. Explain the error to the support person, and you shall solve it permanently. Click here to contact Microsoft support for solving email errors.
Instances when Microsoft [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error occurs
The reasons behind [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error code occurring on a users device might vary from user to user. Below given are a few reasons behind this error.
1. Multiple device usage
The [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error might occur in the event of using Microsoft Outlook being used in multiple devices simultaneously. Try using Microsoft Outlook mail on one device, and you shall solve the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error code.
2. High data usage
You might be trying to send huge files or records via Outlook mail as a user, which resulted in [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error. Consider sharing gigantic files via other methods to avoid [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error code in your Outlook application.
3. SMTP server failure
The [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error might occur when a user tries to send messages because of poor connection or conflict between the app/software the SMTP server. re-check your network connection and try re-sending the message to solve the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error.
Microsoft applications result in showing various errors due to poor installation or glitches in the application. We believe that you must have read all the methods given above to fix the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error code in your Outlook mail.
It might be a wise decision to take professional assistance if the [pii_email_bf0dc9983eb4c0c62f93] error continues to popup. Meanwhile, you can consider using Outlook online and get the error fixed by a professional.